Monday, September 14, 2009

California June 2009 Red Sox vs Angels, Padres vs Reds Disneyland & Beach

Riley, Tristan & Tanner
Okay Okay, so if any of you even know my oldest Tanner and how literally "OBCESSED" he is with the Red Sox you will understand why in this picture he looks like he is ready to BOLT, because he wanted to go watch the team warm up before the game!

watching the team Warm up (did you laugh?... he is so crazy about them!!!)
Tanner almost "lost it" because his beloved Red Sox were not winning! He is so funny about it.

Tanner Tristan & Riley (My sisters oldest) at Angels stadium in Anaheim

Tristan, Andy, Riley, me & Tanner

Crazy boys Ready for the game

Riley (my nephew) & Tanner

Tanner & Tristan doing back flips, we were lucky to get Riley in the water (he is so afraid)!


LOL
I had to post this because my husband is SO FUNNY! He will die when he see this, but every time I go to take his picture he gives me this model pose! Chris now eveyone can see it!

waiting in line for Soarin' over California ride at California Adventure
The Boys & my Brother Andrew


California adventure swings


I can't even remember who won but I bet they can!!! They are SO competetive!!!

Tanner Tristan & Makade Bearden
We ran into our friend's & neighbors The Bearden's at Downtown Disney one night at dinner (Home away from Home). . Tristan & Makade are great friends we had to find them at Disneyland the next day and go on some rides together. It was alot of fun.

Tristan & Makade were so cute they even held hands so I had to take a picture! ; )

Playin' at the Beach




Chris & Tiff

My Boys

Tanner, Andy,Chris & Tristan

San Diego Padres Game Andy & Tristan

So this is how I spend my vacations with a family FULL of BOYS! (I love it)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Finally, a post. I have missed you! I love all the pictures, you are my favorite family. Okay, and I was dying laughing at the picture of Chris, but don't tell him that. :)